Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why.....?

The news.
Striking local government workers are condemned by the self-styled "Sir" Digby Jones. No, he's not the worlds biggest dog. He's the head of the CBI. And a man who looks like he doesn't go short at mealtimes. Unlike former local-government worker pensioners, who may be on as little as £35 a week. On what fucking planet does the fat-bastard multi-millionaire Jones get to criticise these people, each and every one a better human being than him? Can I move to another one?
Other news: rich parasite falls off a chair. Laugh? I nearly puked.
To quote Chris Morris, "Those are the headlines, God I wish they weren't..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

But I'm sure I see you sometimes at orgies. just can't seem to clamber over all the writhing bodies to ask you if you want to go for a pint.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home