Monday, November 15, 2004

Technology, schmechnology

Ah. Back. A word of advice. Never, ever update your OS. Even if you've just bought an iPod, and need to use XP, because your current system of ME won't run the software. And if you do, don't think that, simply because your internet connexion is playing up, you can simply say "I know, I'll go out, buy a wireless router, and upgrade all that, too." Because life just isn't that simple...
Anyway, thanks to my friend Simey for sorting it all out. You're a star.
So what can I write? Too late to comment on the American elections - and anyway, what can you say? Fundamentalism dominates the globe. Again.
And what else? Things move on. Everything changes. Too fast for me to cope with.
I'm sure there is more to say. There is, however, probably more time to say it in. 4 more fucking years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home